We offer one-of-a-kind project controls training courses with instructors who offer real world experience in order to best relate to the needs of participants. Our certified instructors offer effective techniques with a hands-on teaching approach that enhances retention of training material, thus allowing for a more efficient application of TEPCO’s training for their specific project, turnaround, or maintenance needs. The course selection covers both methodologies and software products such as Primavera P6.
TEPCO provides two distinct consulting services–Implementation Services and Field Consulting. Our consulting services are primarily focused on the oil/gas, utilities, construction, public sector, and aerospace industries. These services are geared towards turnaround, maintenance and capital projects while utilizing proven best practice methods and standards to deliver quality services and deliverables to any organization, large or small.
Within our Implementation Services, our primary focus is Primavera P6 and associated software, in which our Implementation Consultants utilize their industry-specific knowledge and product expertise to successfully implement Primavera P6 in both greenfield (new) and/or brownfield (legacy) environments.
Our core philosophy is to provide highly qualified, trained and knowledgeable employees to clients that are continually supported through training and site visits. Through this practice employees continue to grow in their discipline and add value to the client.
- Project Manager
- Turnaround Manager
- Project Controls Manager
- Planner / Scheduler
- Cost Engineer
- Contract Administrator
- Material Manager
- Field Planner
- Quantity Surveyor
- Buyer / Procurement Agent
Are you in need of a Primavera P6 scheduler, but not on a full time basis? Are you looking to save on cost by acquiring a part-time scheduler? Would you like to avoid unnecessary travel and per diem costs? Are you an engineering or construction firm with a client requirement to provide schedule data to be integrated with your client’s scheduling system? We can help! Tepco’s remote scheduling services team can provide you with quality scheduling, reducing costs when you only pay for what you need. The remote scheduling team is managed by Tepco’s P6 implementation consultants and trainer’s, ensuring the highest quality scheduling services. Check out these benefits:
- Avoid onboarding and per diem costs
- Pay for what you need, instead of a full time scheduler. Don’t commit to a full time scheduler budget if you only need a few hours of support each week!
- Scheduler interaction via online tools such as Lync, Webex, Net Meeting, Skype, etc.
- Your scheduler can be available to be onsite when you need them most, especially during schedule workshops and execution phases
- Save on office space and the associated costs
- Scheduler’s can utilize your Primavera system via remote connection, or a Tepco P6 database can be provided
- If utilizing a Tepco P6 system, the P6 EPPM Web can be accessed by management through a web browser to view real-time schedule data
- Schedule quality assessments are frequently performed by Tepco consultants to ensure the highest quality. Acumen Fuse schedule assessments included
- Duration and cost risk assessments available by our risk analysis experts, utilizing either Acumen Risk or Primavera Risk Analysis